Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Class

Friends,
I'm terribly sorry, but I will not be in class again this week. I'm sitting in the airport right now, heading for Atlanta. This was a last minute trip, with tickets purchased last night! Actually, I'm on standby, so I hope I get on the plane.

So, for monday's class, you should do some shooting. My plan was to go up to the campus again and work with the buildings and particularly with reflections. Remember to pay close attention to the entire frame as you compose your photographs. Make sure that there are not funny intersections of lines, or cigarette butts sitting on the ground. Take care and do a little pre production work to save yourself trouble in post production (Photoshop).

Remember, too, that you are welcome to come to both classes next week to make up for missing this week. We do different things in each class and emphasize different techniques depending on the group, so don't feel like you will be repeating anything.

And for those of you more daring, here's a tougher assignment

Keep shooting, and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment