Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to class!

This is going to be a great quarter, and we're going to have a very good time making some terrific images together. I love this stuff.

Be sure to check this blog each week before you come to class so you know where to meet and any special things you might need to bring along. We will usually meet at The Studio, 106 North Church Street, right behind Zion's Bank, and just next to Cafe Ibis downtown.

Also, find me on Facebook, or send an email anytime.

I strongly recommend joining the Cache Valley Photographers (link) so that you have other people here in the valley to communicate with, and join in other activities when ever you have time.

Be sure to charge your batteries and empty your memory cards. This'll be great.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Levi, I have had some vehicle issues and missed class tonight and I was wondering if I could come to the later class or how I catch up for what I missed tonight I am Super, super bummed... Please tell me what I need or can do... Thanks Brenda Jorgensen

    ReplyDelete